- Base – 1830mm W x 1830mm D x 900mm H
- Height with roof to top of peak – 2300mm
- Banner space – 160mm x 1830mm
- Front counter depth – 610mm
- Side counter depth – 450mm
BIG KAHUNA BASE FRAME:
- Professionally designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Plated 2mm gauge steel that locks and fits together with no tools required.
- Comes with a 5yr Weld guarantee.
- Does not require added weights once fully assembled.
- Log style wood professionally stained and treated. Durable, weatherproof and long lasting. Brown wood stain is dark oak, bespoke colour options available.
- VW and fully printed panels are of a high gloss quality and fully customisable, but always best to call and discuss your needs first to get the perfect finish and design.
- Metal cladding is an option.
- Other wood options, styles and finishes are available as the base is fully customisable.
TOP ROOF FRAME & COVER:
- Frame made out of 2mm gauge plated steel with 5yr weld guarantee.
- Has re-enforced corners and velcro straps on all sides.
- Front valence has stitched sticky back velcro to attach sign or banner to.
- Individual back, front and two side covers which are attached by industrial velcro for speed and ease.
BANNER BOARD FRAME:
- Higher front corner posts
- Wooden banner board ready for letters or signage can be bought seperatly
- Choose between stainless steel counters or wooden work tops
- Stainless steel is laser cut and folded to fit out of catering grade stainless
- Wood worktops are made out of OSB
Our small flatpack stall hire is perfect for 1 or 2 people to serve or cook food from. With its robust and wind resistant qualities can be used indoors or out. The units are perfect for product promotion or any other market stall use.
- 6′ width x 6′ depth x 7′ height (1.8m x 1.8m x 2.3m).
- Front wooden counter – High or Low (cooking or serving).
- High counter 900mm.
- Low counter 700mm.
- Top roof/cover including overhang, 6′ width x 8′ depth (1.8m x 2.4m).
- £125 for 1st day £50 for every other.
- For large hires please call us to discuss